Re: Car Badge Supplier Needed

To: hamilton@cast.navnet.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Badge Supplier Needed
From: Paul Hunt <on76@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 96 20:50:14 GMT
>The British Automobile Touring Association of Nova Scotia,
>(BATANS for short), is interested in finding a company that
>manufactures quality cast, inlaid enamel or equivalent club badges
>suitable for mounting on a badge bar or grille. I would be
>interested in hearing from anyone who has experience in this area
>and perhaps some leads. The badge we wish to have made is on our
>home page:

Probably not suitable for external use but I had an dashboard plaque
made after my trip round mainland UK this year.  It is brass 2 3/4" x
1 1/2" engraved with an outline map of the UK and a few words, the
engraving filled with coloured wax, for UK Sterling 25.  I just
supplied a actual-size design and laser print done on my PC.  Company
is Phoenix Engraving, Rear of 108 Alcester Road, Birmingham B13,
England.  Telephone (0)121 449 3711.  No connection except satisfied
customer etc.

The most amazing thing was that the bloke there took one look at me
and said he recognised me.  After a couple of minutes he told me
where it had been and said that we had happened to pass each other
while walking.  And this had been 12 months earlier.

PaulH
73 Roadster (HD&H)
75 V8 (DD)