Holy Matrimony

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Holy Matrimony
From: Sheree.Wegeng@carle.com
Date: Wednesday, 27 November 1996 7:40am CT
I have a question to put out to the group as a whole-this isn't directed at
anyone in particular, so don't anyone go having a cow. My husband and I have
often wondered(after observing many single men at events, and hearing their
sad stories) why anyone would marry someone who had no interest in, or worse
yet, disliked something about which they are so passionate? Were these people
not enthusiasts when they became married? Our love of cars was one of the
things that brought us together-we could never had been married if we did not
both feel the same way. I always feel sad when I see single(married)men
looking longingly at the two of us having fun at an event. One of my friends
even said that he got his wife to drive in an autocross, and she said it was
"boring"!! Apparently this woman walks a tightrope over the Grand Canyon for
fun, how else could you find an autocross boring??I must admit, I have little
interest in the Porsche Club (my husband's passion), but this is only because
I don't care for the people, who for the most part I find petty and
closeminded.(one of my biggest pet peeves is intolerance).

Just wondering,
Sheree W.

PS-we even had our car on our wedding invitations!!