Re: Holy Matrimony

To: Sheree.Wegeng@carle.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Holy Matrimony
From: OSCALETA99@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 23:32:35 -0500
Its really genuinely  warming to hear of a couple who can enjoy their hobby
together (nearly said passion there....lol) - even tho there's a dichotomy of
 marque- Porsche and MG.

My wife has no interest in my cars, not even riding in them (too low ergo
dangerous) however she listens politely to my excitement over getting a trim
panel cut just right and being actually able to use the original vinyl! she
doesnt say (much) about the fact that her 93 jeep never goes inside or that
fifty percent of the basement has tables full of refurbished licence plate
bolts and stonechipped, wavy grilles...

When we married, I was between MG periods (didnt have one!) and in truth, the
poor woman didnt know......! However, she has adapted well,  -She likes
exotic Tibetan dogs which frankly are a  pain in the arse (there it is
again!) but I try to be equally tolerant and polite about them especially
since they cost about the same as a good prject car!.We cannot share our
hobbies but then we have other things...........My eldest daughter on the

Thanks Sheree....

mike robson
69 roadster
72 roadster
73 BGT
myriad tibetan terriers which i will NEVER mention again (too like cats)