Re: Holy Matrimony

To: cdelling@ic.net, Sheree.Wegeng@carle.com
Subject: Re: Holy Matrimony
From: MOMBARI@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 1996 18:20:42 -0500
I have a similar relationship with my wife. She is very understanding when it
comes to getting parts for my LBCs. As long as I don't put us into the "hole"
with this disease I have for " collectitus non-optus " Brit cars. She didn't
even flinch when I bought the Magnette as long as I sold the 79 B. She even
helped me, with my two kids, push it into my side yard. What a sport! She no
longer freaks out at the VISA bills, as long as Brit parts are under $200 a
month. Has gotten use to the scattered parts in the garage, my treks to shows
and swap meets and even goes sometimes. She has no interest in these cars,
but does not discourage me from this affliction. I think it's because she
knows where I am, and what I spend money on. I think I'm pretty lucky.
roland...so far.....so good.....Honey..".I think there's this Riley a guy has
for sale cheap..........."