Re: B vs. BGT

To: Bill Schleusner <b-schleusner@.ti.com>
Subject: Re: B vs. BGT
From: dwatson <101536.612@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 28 Nov 96 14:04:36 EST
Hi!

I Had a 72 BGT for 7 years and found it great you get better visibility than a
roadster with the top up its a wee bit quieter  the the roadster and a lot
warmer in the winter ,but  I dont know if your winters are as severe as over
here in Scotland. it tends to handle a bit better as its slighty heavier so it
accelerates slower but has a better top speed. The main differences apart from
the obvious like the roof ! is that all the glass , the doors and the front
wings are different from the roadster . It has heavier springs and a front roll
bar as standard.
Our summers will be nothing like yours but it used to get fairly hot in my BGT
if not on the move.
 Over here the BGT tends to be cheaper than the roadster funny eh?

 I do miss it but my '73 Roadster with V8 keeps me happy!!

Hope this helps   good luck

Derek