Re: MGs for offspring

To: RJohn50603@aol.com, smrm@coastalnet.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGs for offspring
From: OSCALETA99@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 1996 02:49:40 -0500
Im afraid I have to agree with RJ on this one - I too have a daughter nearing
sweet 16
("sweet" is as I have learnt a cruel American joke, possibly a sarcasm and
certainly a lie!!)
I love my cars as well as the next man but I couldnt contemplate my daughter
coping with tuning SUs every 1500 miles or dealing with those bloody awful SU
fuel pumps - hell who would think to look there anyway.....

For this pupose, Im a proponent of Neons (at least until the child is
witnessed reading Porter for entertainment instead of TeenFave or
whatever....)

mike robson
69 roadster (mine)
72 roadster (mine)