Re: MGs for offspring

To: OSCALETA99@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGs for offspring
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 1996 08:32:49 -0500
My sweet-when-she-wanna-be near l6 yearold, will probably end up in a Neon,
or some such. But I'll give her a chance at a B, to b sure. But I'd suggest
we not give up too soon on these kids. Those LBC genes are there (one WOULD
hope, eh?), just dormant. Unfortunately my B is not yet road worthy, and my
Interceptor is so powerful as to be worrisome to a learner's permit driver
like my daughter. However, whenever I've picked her up at school with the
Jensen, she's quietly taken note of the boys pointing at the car, or giving
it a thumbs up (as have I, and THEY'D better make note of THAT!). When I
mentioned having to sell it because it won't fit in the garage, she joined
the build a bigger garage brigade! So once the Bs going, who knows? My
younger daughter, 12, is already showing definate signs of LBCism --she
pestered me to buy her car that we could work on together -- evidently
assuming from my progress on the B that we might have one ready by the time
she's 16. And, bless her blossoming LBC heart, she'd prefer to go in the
Jensen vs. her mom's A4 or the Grand Cherokee. My kinda kid.
Michael, New Bern, NC