BOUNCE mgs: Non-member submission from [PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.m

To: mgs
Subject: BOUNCE mgs: Non-member submission from [PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 11:33:17 -0700 (MST)
     Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 09:30:40 -0800 (PST) (9:30 am 17:30 UT)
     From: PHILIPPE TUSLER  <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
     Subject: Re: mgs@autox.team.net digest #480 Tue Dec 10 02:05:01 MST

  I read the list only in it's digest form.  No problem.  I sympathize
that your options are now limited, and I understand your irritation at
being singled out as an AOL user, but the reality of it is that someone
has to manage this list, and if it gets too cumbersome for Mark, or anyone
else, it may well all go away.
  Mark is merely trying to make the job easier.  In the spirit of
insurance companies that use actuarials to determine that you should
pay more because you belong to a class of people that statistically
are more expensive, regardless of your personal cost, Mark is looking
to a group that is statistically more expensive to this list.

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*