Re: Got a line on a Mini-/need help on price

To: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Subject: Re: Got a line on a Mini-/need help on price
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 14:41:16 -0800
I think you need to get out a calulator and figure out what it would
cost in time and labor to built this car yourself and think you'll
suddenly see that this price ain't to far out of line. I don't know the
car (If it's yellow and white and out of Jersey, I'd grab it) you speak
of but your a smart fellow you'll figure out what it is worth to you. I
don't own a mini but if I could own only ten cars and choose any ten,
there is already a mini cooper in the imaginary garage. Safety Fast,
David Deutsch