AOL disks and brake work.

To: car@texas.net
Subject: AOL disks and brake work.
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 17:42:16 -0500 (EST)

> >Carol, why don't you distribute the JUNO program on all those AOL disks
> >that come in the mail?
>
> Cute, Mark!!  Especially under the current circumstances...
>
> I used to use those disks, but found that they do not always reformat
> properly. My trash can is between the mailbox and the front door and that's
> where those disks go!
>
> I need to put some disks in the MGA. (mandatory LBC content achieved!)

  Hmm, I don't know if they'd work well as brake discs, but maybe if you
opened them up and took the disk out, you could use it as one of those
"anti-squeek" backings for the pads. :-)

----
Jeremy DuBois                              jer@thlogic.com
Manager, Info Systems                      http://www.thlogic.com/~jer/
Thermalogic Corporation                    '60 TR3A, '74 MGB, '76 Spit