Re: AOL

To: Len Bugel <bugel@bianca.sms.k12.vt.us>
Subject: Re: AOL
From: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 17:31:25 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 11 Dec 1996, Len Bugel wrote:

> We should ALL, aol and non-aol alike, grow up! Mark has done a hell of a
> job, and made fine resources available to us, at no charge, for a long
> time. Let's play by his rules - it's his ball!

AMEN.  But then, of course, I don't have an AOL address.  Still, Mark
does this as a volunteer, and I really appreciate it.  If AOL causes him
an unreasonable amount of work, what choices does he have?  We don't have
any god-given right to this list; we only get it if he chooses to do the
work.

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910