AOL

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: AOL
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 09:19:36 -0500
Ok, enough.

Stop this thread now, I don't care and many other people don't care about
what you think about Mark and his decision.

Mark, had his reasons, and that should be enough.

My reasons are as follows:

AOL SUCKS, it is cheap and not worth s**t.  Get a real ISP, or get JUNO
like everyone else has told you to (get it thru your damn heads, it is
FREE).  And you don't even have to pay to dial them, they have a 800
number.

I can't believe all of the fools that keep this thread alive.  It is
because of the damn AOL thread that I haven't gotten any good MG info in
the past 3 days.

Stop the INSANITY,

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg