Re: We've run off AOLer's. Whose next?

To: "Robert Allen" <boballen@sky.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: We've run off AOLer's. Whose next?
From: yengis <yengis@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 96 21:53:10 -0800
Bob, I'd be interested to find out where we go wrong. I'm using Netscape
3.0 and Claris E-Mailer 1.1 v2 on a Power Mac. I believe occasionally I
will foget this is ASCII, and use Word Processor key strokes from habit,
which might explain the punctuation goofs. I can't understand why the
lines should stretch out into left field. Unless.......
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
The above are 93 lower case m's- let me know how they come out. These
went right across my screen, and then I noticed my screen width for
outgoing messages was a lot wider than that for the incoming. So I have
narrowed it down, but I don't see what difference it is going to make.
But let me know, and we will keep on trying - we aim to please. Can you
drag your screen wider, and see if that helps? Jack S