Re: We've run off AOLer's. Whose next?

To: yengis@earthlink.net, boballen@sky.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: We've run off AOLer's. Whose next?
From: BarneyMG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 02:19:17 -0500
In a message dated 96-12-17 01:14:36 EST, yengis@earthlink.net (yengis)
writes:

<< ..... I can't understand why the lines should stretch out into left field.
Unless.......
 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 The above are 93 lower case m's- let me know how they come out. ..... >>

Jack,

I'm responding from the AOL Ver 3.0 e-mail function, and I'm using windows
3.1 on a PC.

I get 75 m's on the first line followed by a C/R and the rest on the next
line.  When my window is narrower than 75 characters the overflow from the
first line wraps onto the line below, doesn't get lost.  Looks okay from
here.

Barney Gaylord