Re: Vendor: Brit-Tek

To: "Christopher M. Delling" <cdelling@ic.net>
Subject: Re: Vendor: Brit-Tek
From: Allen Williams <ajwillia@ua1vm.ua.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 19:34:41 -0800
Christopher M. Delling wrote:

> Hey All-
>
> I hope Santa has room in his sleigh for all the LBC goodies that I am
> sure you all want.
>
> I recently got some info from a company called Brit - Tek.  They seem to
> specialize in go-fast goodies for the MGB.  Anyone had any experience
> with these guys.  Please advise you reccomendations, or otherwise.
>
> Happy Holidays!
>
> Chris Delling
I bought their major engine re-build kit, complete interior kit, and
some miscellaneous parts from them over the last year. It was all high
quality stuff. They are friendly and helpful and know what they're
talking about. My engine runs great with the slightly upgraded cam (BP
270). The biscuit interior kit is very nice (identical to Vicky-B except
for a few pieces for noticably less $$.