Re: Vendor: Brit-Tek

To: Wayne Kube <wkube@iadfw.net>
Subject: Re: Vendor: Brit-Tek
From: George G Curl <gcurl@tenet.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 21:19:16 -0600 (CST)
This sounds like we might get back to the reason tis list was formed.
Give advice, cry over mistakes, laugh at mistakes, cuss LBCs, enjoy
what we drive , race or just plain enjoy. Enough of this gritching.
I recently found out that I am not only related to J.E.B. Stuart of War
of Northen Agression fame but also had two relatives die at the Alamo.
Maybe that's where my love of LBCs and lost causes came from.
George Curl
I live with fear and sometimes she lets me go race.