Re: Vendor: Brit-Tek

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vendor: Brit-Tek
From: Wayne Kube <wkube@iadfw.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 20:39:36 -0600
Christopher M. Delling wrote:

> I recently got some info from a company called Brit - Tek.  They seem to
> specialize in go-fast goodies for the MGB.  Anyone had any experience
> with these guys.  Please advise you reccomendations, or otherwise.
>
> Happy Holidays!

Chris  -
        I've done some business with Brit-Tek.  Like them a lot.  Always
helpful on the phone.  About 18 months ago, I had purchased a new top
from another vendor.  The instructions were not too clear.  I posed
questions to the list and Brit-Tek responded that they had some
installation instructions.  I called them - they sent it to me FREE -
and I had never bought from them before.  I have bought clutch, header,
K&N filter for Weber DGAV, etc.  They are always willing to give advice
- even have told me I didn't need to buy some things.  Now, that's
pretty good when the advice costs _them_ a sale!  Bottom line -
knowledgeable, friendly, good service.

Happy Holidays - Drive your MG for Christmas!
--
Wayne Kube      wkube@iadfw.net
'79B