Re: 100% restorations/17

To: stevet@hbp.com
Subject: Re: 100% restorations/17
From: "MIKE LAMBDIN, CANS" <E720LAM@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 11:34:04 -0500 (EST)

__________________________

>Exactly!
>
>My TD was restored to factory specs 18 months ago but I did take poetic
>license and install a radio in the glove box.

>It's all in the eyes of the beholder or 'beer holder', whichever is your
>pleasure. I happen to like jazz and others rock-n-roll. That's also why
>we have chocolate and vanilla.
>
>Steve

Yes Steve, I do understand poetic license be it a mechanical improvement,
i.e. improved seals & gaskets, or a convenience like a basic radio.

And beauty is in the eye of..., but there is a line that can be crossed.
An art restorer wouldn't paint the sky, in Van Gogh's "Starry Night",
pink.

Mike