Re: Parts suppliers

To: britcars@juno.com
Subject: Re: Parts suppliers
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 14:48:35 -0500 (EST)

>  Doesn't it make sense, in the long run, to support the people who are
> willing to tie up lots of their money in helping keep our cars on the
> road, rather than putting money into the pockets of the people interested
> only in selling the fast-moving bits?

  Yes, indeed it does!  Especially when you can buy through distributors
like Dick Burger, and get parts from the "Big Three" at really good prices
(usually around 10-15% off catalog pricing.)

----
Jeremy DuBois                              jer@thlogic.com
Manager, Info Systems                      http://www.thlogic.com/~jer/
Thermalogic Corporation                    '60 TR3A, '74 MGB, '76 Spit