Christmas Eve

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Christmas Eve
From: elkhart@juno.com (Philip M Haines)
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1996 10:51:12 EST
It is now Christmas Eve morning and in checking my mail;
I have found no digest, even from yesterday.  (sniff, sniff)
Perhaps, Santa will deliver it with his regular rounds tonight!

I am planning a trip out to the west coast after I change the
short block in my '72 midget. It made it through the Blue Ridge
to Asheville, NC last year. I had a blast!  Although, My 46 year old
legs cramped a bit, I really appreciated the feeling of  a personal
sports car.  The trip really gave me a feeling of uniqueness.
So the idea of finding like minded people seems a bit remote.
It also seems they want to have you get a "B".

Another Arctic Blast appears eminent here in Michigan.
Just plain Phil