Re: Christmas Eve

To: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Christmas Eve
From: barneymg@juno.com (Barney Gaylord)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 18:13:15 EST
Rick,

On Tue, 31 Dec 1996 01:49:52 -0500 GOFASTMG@aol.com writes:

> ....., Just yell whenever, and I'll be ready.   The Parkway is only
about 1 hours drive from here .....

Sounds good.  Give me a couple months to get this years schedule started
out right and we'll do it.  Mid-week sounds like a winner.  My weekends
are usually booked solid from March to November.

Winter's kind of slow though.  I got a NYE party tonight, CCSCC awards
banquet Saturday, club meeting next Wednesday, CMGBC natter & noggin the
following Tuesday, a CIOTA club film fest on the 18th, CMGBC club trip to
the Ford museum in Dearborn the 24th through the 26th (schedule conflict
already), another awards banquet with SBR SCCA on the 25th, SBR snow
autocross in South Bend on the 26th, and a CIR SCCA meeting on the 28th.

Like I said, slow month.  Two open Saturdays and three open Sundays.  In
January they don't even hold auocrosses in Texas.  Bummer.  (Or do they?)

Barney