Jacobs Ignition

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Jacobs Ignition
From: Jack Baker <baker@islandnet.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 1997 21:05:46 -0800
I am considering installing a Jacobs Ignition system in my MGB. It includes
a computer. ignition wires and coil. Has anyone on the list any experience
with this set up?? Thank you for your advice.
Re the remark David made about the TR, One of my best friends Drives aTR 8
and has a prize winning TR3 He races the dickens out of both of them. Our
friendly chatter is always insulting but never serious. We are fond of each
others cars but would never admit it. Be happy  and ((;-))
Jack Baker
75 MGB
85 300 ZX T
 from Oak Bay in