little chevron thingees/no direct LBC

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: little chevron thingees/no direct LBC
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 1997 07:45:09 -0500
What are those little red chevron thingees that have appeared next to a
couple posting on my 'in' mailbox? Little blue chevron thingees have always
appeared next to Jensen email, but no little chevron thingees next to MG
email until these two (optima battery postings). The chevron thingees made
for a quick ID of Jensen as opposed to MG mail (see, I'm now afraid to use
the abbreviation vs.). I'd never wondered much until these two red ones
appeared on two MG mailings. I use Eudora Light -- don't know if it's a
Eudora thing or not. . .sorry there's not LBC, but sometimes I start a
wondering and just gotta know.

Michael, New Bern, NC