Re: little chevron thingees/no direct LBC

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: little chevron thingees/no direct LBC
From: "Bradley J. Barnes" <bbarnes@netwalk.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 1997 15:34:22 -0500
Michael,
        Those red Chevron thingees are the priority ratings on your
messages.  When reading this message in Eudora Light, there is a blank spot
next to the subject on the tool bar.  Click on the little arrow beside it
and it will give you all the choices.  I sounds like a good idea for each
list to have its own priority so you can tell the difference when reading
mail, but I am sure that everyone would fight over who gets highest priority
and who gets stuck with the lowest.

At 07:45 AM 1/4/97 -0500, you wrote:
>What are those little red chevron thingees that have appeared next to a
>couple posting on my 'in' mailbox? Little blue chevron thingees have always
>appeared next to Jensen email, but no little chevron thingees next to MG
>email until these two (optima battery postings). The chevron thingees made
>for a quick ID of Jensen as opposed to MG mail (see, I'm now afraid to use
>the abbreviation vs.). I'd never wondered much until these two red ones
>appeared on two MG mailings. I use Eudora Light -- don't know if it's a
>Eudora thing or not. . .sorry there's not LBC, but sometimes I start a
>wondering and just gotta know.
>
>Michael, New Bern, NC

                                Bradley J. Barnes
                                Ohio State University