Re: little chevron thingees/no direct LBC

To: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Subject: Re: little chevron thingees/no direct LBC
From: Ross Overcash <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 12:09:44 -0500 (EST)
They are a priority code.  If you look at the tool bar at the far left there
is a drop down box that is probably blamk. open it up and you will find a
number of chevrons.  Blue for low priority none for normal and red for high.
I normally don't use them but the original writer of the Optima batteries
posting did so I assumed he was in a hurry for the answer.

At 07:45 AM 1/4/97 -0500, you wrote:

>What are those little red chevron thingees that have appeared next to a
>couple posting on my 'in' mailbox? Little blue chevron thingees have always
>appeared next to Jensen email, but no little chevron thingees next to MG
>email until these two (optima battery postings). The chevron thingees made
>for a quick ID of Jensen as opposed to MG mail (see, I'm now afraid to use
>the abbreviation vs.). I'd never wondered much until these two red ones
>appeared on two MG mailings. I use Eudora Light -- don't know if it's a
>Eudora thing or not. . .sorry there's not LBC, but sometimes I start a
>wondering and just gotta know.
>
>Michael, New Bern, NC

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA.