Re: MG's vs Triumph

To: William Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Subject: Re: MG's vs Triumph
From: "Richard Fontaine (ENG)" <fontaine@scooby.lklnd.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 16:37:09 -0500 (EST)
bill;
 ive got one of each and like em both..for multiple reasons.tr3 ugly is to
the beholder, i guess..i think its great to jump in the tr3 without having
to open a door, if i feel fighter pilotish..it may not fit together like a
rolls, but it goes like hell, and i dont worry about stone nicks.
it takes abuse and keeps on cookin'
there are a lot of people that would like to have one..ugly as it is.
and it aint a m**ta.no flame intended from here,just another say
dick fontaine
48mgtc
62tr3b
"he who dies with the most toys,wins"