Re: was 79 MGB FS now Maintanance of automobiles

To: "Christopher M. Delling" <cdelling@ic.net>
Subject: Re: was 79 MGB FS now Maintanance of automobiles
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 07:10:18 -0600
Christopher M. Delling wrote:

> W. R. Gibbons wrote:
>
> > David,
> >
> > I think this is totally inappropriate.  I can forgive you a certain
> > tendency to speak before you think, but in this instance I cannot
> > imagine what has possessed you.  Jim obviously regrets this decision, but
> > feels it is necessary.  Who are you to react in this way?  It is a car,
> > not his first-born.
> >
> >    Ray Gibbons  Dept. of Molecular Physiology & Biophysics
>
> Ray-
>
> I think you failed to realize that David traded his first born for a
> rusty 76 MGB parts car and a clapped out Buick V-8 for his next project!
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Chris Delling

Really? Male or female? Are teenagers too late? Does it have to be first
born? How about step kids? Can you overlook the title issue if their
bodies are still pretty straight? Okay, the front suspension droops some
and the muffler ain't very effective but there mother thinks they have
potential! Hell, I'd settle for a rubber-bumper Midget on a straight
trade! What's the blue book?

Bob Allen,
cabin fever in Kansas City,
'69CGT huddled in garage,
'75TR6 wintering in AZ,
Dakota slimed with salt in the icy drive