Whitworth wrenches and sockets

To: <103606.744@CompuServe.COM>
Subject: Whitworth wrenches and sockets
From: "David Littlefield" <dmeadow@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 18:35:16 -0500
James:-

I bought a set from a company called British Fastners some years ago.  The
manufacturer was Koken.  They are of OK quality, perhaps a slight notch
below Craftsman, but they were relatively inexpensive.  British Fastners
has a web site, nothing more than an electronic business card, really.  You
will still have to send in a couple of $$ for a catalog.

Unfortunately, I don't have the URL with me or the phone #.  I will not be
able to get it to you for a few days since I am going out of town tomorrow.
 Hopefully someone else on the list has their URL handy and can provide it,
otherwise email me back directly and that will remind me to get it for you.
 Once I have an opportunity to get my copy of the catalog this weekend I
might even be able to quote you some prices.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX