Misc. Ramblings

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Misc. Ramblings
From: jack@lucent.com (Jack Feldman)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 09:33:46 -0600
1. A Great big THANKS to Mark for doing the work to keep the
   Digests going. I enjoy reading them daily, expecially in
   the long winter days when I can't wait to get my hands on
   my "C" (I've had a BGT for the last two years, and got the
   roadster at the end of the season).

2. I know what car Number One is, but what was the Old
   Speckled Hen?

3. Vestiges of MG parts can still be found in the Whitney
   Catalog. I found torsion bars and a front air dam in the
   last catalog I received.

4. David Deutch upsets people because his "jokes" are mean
   spirited. Rude is never funny.

5. The back of Octagon, the newsletter of the AMBGA, lists
   discounts offered to members. They include discounts on
   parts from various companies, and for those who need just
   one part, Moss offers free shipping to members who mail or
   fax their orders.

6. The BGT was designed to look like an Aston Martin (I've
   seen this in several places).  It had design help from
   Pinninfarina (sp?) (a trivia question from the Moss Screen
   Saver).

7. I've enjoyed my Screen Saver from Moss. Contrary to the
   advert, only one screen caries their logo.

Jack

He who has the most toys when they die are still dead.
Real Men don't care what any one else eats.
If you've got it, you don't have to flaunt it.