Re: Misc. Ramblings

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Misc. Ramblings
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 12:12:35 -0500
At 09:33 AM 1/17/97 -0600, you wrote:

>4. David Deutch upsets people because his "jokes" are mean
>   spirited. Rude is never funny.

IMHO this should read "upsets SOME people", because David's humor has never
upset me. In fact, I find the prissy over-reaction to his deadpan more
puzzling than his own sometimes questionable delivery. And yes, I've been at
the receiving end of his humor -- I just dish it back. Not that he's
perfect, and he sometimes deserves a slap upside his cyber-head, but the
Dave-bashing always seems to exceed the alledged crime. No one has to like
his or anybody else's style, but they WILL have to live with the fact that
not everyone hates it.

Michael, New Bern, NC