Re: mg prices.

To: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Subject: Re: mg prices.
From: larryhoy@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 19:55:23 EST
>Then we found out that they were dealers who were turning them around
for huge >profits.

>Now we have no money and no cars.

John your statement above is what worries me!

I do think I will advertise for a "car wanted" in a local publication.  I
tried that on the web and got no local responses.  The closest response
was about 1800 miles away.

Cheers,
.
Larry Hoy
1969 MGB Roadster
==========================
On Fri, 17 Jan 1997 16:34:38 -0500 mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (JOHN
MCEWEN) writes:
>Hi Larry:
>
>The same thing is happening in Canada and we in Canada did the same
>thing to Americans in the Portland area.
>
>I have been buying cars at the Portland Swapmeet for over 20 years.  I
>took them home to Alberta and sold many of them for very good profits to
>subsidize the cost of restoring and enjoying those I kept.  Portland
>was a gold mine of rust free original cars going for dirt cheap prices.
No