Thanks and more questions

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thanks and more questions
From: FOURoFOUR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 12:51:07 -0500 (EST)
Thanks to all o nthe help of regisetring an 66 MGB in CA.  It dosnt see mt
obe much of a problem.  In fact the hard part will be the $300 impact fee on
my 95 Pon**ac.

Now onto my next problem....Rust repair...specifically floor pans and
rockers....I am torn as to what kind of welder to use...any sugesstions?  I
am leaning to Oxy/actelyne..but MIG is easier to use....anyone done a rocker
panel repair here and have some advise?

I realise a new Body shell is the way to go, but I prefer my cars to be a
little ratty.  That way I don't cry when it gets a little dinged.  ANd I am
looking forward to the hell of body work!

Thanks,

Drew