Re: California...

To: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>, TATERRY@aol.com
Subject: Re: California...
From: Ross Overcash <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 05:54:40 -0500 (EST)
At 01:42 PM 1/24/97 -0500, W. R. Gibbons wrote:
>On Fri, 24 Jan 1997 TATERRY@aol.com wrote:
>
>> << I'm sure Ray wasn't putting down California. >>
>>
>> I am sure this wasn't the case either, or I would get TerriAnn or Scott
>> Fisher #1 to come out of retirement and tell of the thrill of driving LBS's
>
>For the record, I love CA's weather and scenery (except when it is
>shaking, flooding, or frying).  But it seems to me there are too many
>people there, with the result that they have to be regulated to a degree
>I would find uncomfortable.  I would rather have it be cold for 4 months
>of the year.  That and the bugs keep the population down and (so far) has
>kept the regulations relatively simple.  Don't anybody move here, though,
>it is really cold.  You would hate it.
>
>WRG
>
>   Ray Gibbons  Dept. of Molecular Physiology & Biophysics
>                Univ. of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, VT
>                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910

Ray you forgot to tell everyone how crowded it gets during the fall foliage
season and that Vermont is also the home of Ben and Gerry's!  But come to
think of it I don't think anyone would enjoy New ENgland at all.  The roads
are too windy and hilly, it is cold 4 months of the year, and right now it
is raining on top of the snow we had yesterday afternoon, makes it difficult
to drive!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA.
http://www.tiac.com/users/jroverca