Re: Is it the beginning of the end of the road?

To: David Benner <benner@netusa1.net>
Subject: Re: Is it the beginning of the end of the road?
From: Don Markham <markham@netusa1.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 21:48:54 -0500
David Benner wrote:

>  I whole-heartedly agree that without the interest and participation of the
>younger generation our precious MG's will fade into oblivion. So that said I
>want to know the location of all these "$1500" MG's in my area I have been
>looking everyday for months and all I can find in the Indiana, Michigan  area
>are real expensive or pure junk.
>
>  Dave Benner
> ----------

David, Where are you located in the area? I know of 63' MGB roadster
sitting in Tipton, In that has been for sale for almost a year! Asking
price is $1700 but rumor around the town says  it can most likely be
bought for $1400. I have not taken the time to look into it with any
great detail but from a drive by look, it appears to be in pretty good
condition. (BTY the usual disclaimer applies:  I have no interest in
this car) If your interested let me know and I can get owner name
address & phone number for you. I would have been very interested, but
before I learned of the car, I purchased a 67' BGT MKI with only 68,000
miles on it from the INDY area (paid $1200.00 for it and lots of extras)
BTY I live in the Kokomo area and work in Tipton

Good luck on your search for the ellusive "GREAT BUY"
Don Markham