re: the End?

To: Rodney McDonald <rmcd@marspec.com>
Subject: re: the End?
From: Rich Mason <rmason@ro.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 11:43:44 -0500
At 10:58 AM 1/27/97 -0600, Rodney McDonald wrote:
<...snip...>
>Our hobby (or if you're
>lucky enough, profession) provides us with a great deal of pleasure and most
>of us actively seek to bring this pleasure to others. Even my slightly ratty
>'76 'B gets looks of appreciation (and maybe envy) fairly often.
>As an investment it's a looser for the time present but, then everything in
>life shouldn't be judged strictly with the head...the heart deseves its' say
>as well.

My sentiments exactly.  I purchased my "B" not as an investment, but as a
car that I can enjoy.  I know I'll have more in it than it will ever sell
for, but you can not put a price tag on the shear enjoyment and satisfaction
of working on and driving these little gems!
Rich Mason
'73B
e-mail--> rmason@ro.com
WWW-----> http://ro.com/~rmason