Re: the End?

To: damitdick@juno.com
Subject: Re: the End?
From: dmeadow@juno.com (David C Littlefield)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 22:09:33 EST
That's it!  I give up!!  I can't even mention a Chrysler LeBaron on this
list without it having a defender!  From now on, I'm only going to say
bad things about cars that surely can offend no one!  Things like:
"Damn, those Yugos stunk," and "gee, that Trabant was a piece of
garbage!"  Oh, great, now I'm going to get hate mail from the Yugo
Owner's Club and the International Trabant Register. ;-)

David Littlefield
Houston, TX