Re: the End?

To: fontaine@scooby.lklnd.usf.edu
Subject: Re: the End?
From: dmeadow@juno.com (David C Littlefield)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 20:58:41 EST
I half expected to get some serious hate mail from a Trabant fan.  I
understand that they actually have a cult following in Europe.  The only
one I ever saw was parked outside the Collier Car Museum in Naples,
Florida.  Sadly, the museum itself is now closed.  Too bad, because I
recall a fabulous MG racing special, along with a number of very special
race and road cars.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX