Multiple Rover 3500s FS

To: rovernet@ganglion.anes.med.umcih.edu
Subject: Multiple Rover 3500s FS
From: Jim Boyd <gumby@iwi.chico.joshuanet.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 08:25:59 -0800
Hey Listers:

I have the opportunity to purchase FIVE Rover 3500s from a local owner.
Not titles, all have been parked for 5+ years.  All engines are missing
distributors (thank you, druggies :>(  )  Lots of very good aluminum
panels, seats poor, good glass, etc.  I am planning on keeping at least
3 engines for my Rover/MGB project, or was that the TR7 to TR8
conversion?

I don't have all the finaces to purchase all without pre-selling some
parts or components.  Without my purchase, cars will probably go to the
crusher!   No!  NO!  NNNOOOH!!

If you have an interest in any/all, email me privately.  I live in
Northern CA, about 1 1/2 hours north of Sacramento.  Alos have
information on a running, complete 1980 Rover with FI, $1500 plus 10%
finders fee!

Cheers,
Jim Boyd
International Sportscar Components