Floor Pans

To: skrane@msn.com
Subject: Floor Pans
From: larryhoy@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 1997 02:50:08 EST
Steve, in about 6 months you're going to see posts to this list that have
subjects like: "How do I keep my right foot cooler", "Hot feet", "Floor
insulation question", "Can I insulate my headers?", etc.

I'm not sure what part of the country you live in or how long you've had
your car but in the heat of the summer your right foot may look and feel
like that rubber filling you discovered. I don't think there is much of a
solution for this.  Maybe someone on the list has a good idea.  If so
I'll be listening!

Cheers,
.
Larry Hoy