Re: Names and all that sort of thing

To: npenney@concentric.net
Subject: Re: Names and all that sort of thing
From: dmeadow@juno.com (David C Littlefield)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 23:48:55 EST
On Wed, 12 Feb 1997 08:58:09 -0800 nolan penney <npenney@concentric.net>
writes:
>> I'm sure you would be relieved to learn that Chrysler was originally
>> going to call the Concorde (or was it the Cirrus?) a "300E", but
>decided
>> that the name would not garner much recognition.
>
>300E? Never heard of it.  Is that like a 300z? :-)

See what I mean?  No name recognition:-)  Actually, some on this list
older than I may remember the "300" series of Chryslers that were land
yachts with major power plants under the hood.  Lefendary in their own
way.  I might have had the letter designation wrong, but I believe the
series went through "300F."

David Littlefield
Houston, TX