Re: MGB Seatbelt recall recalled...

To: smrm@coastalnet.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGB Seatbelt recall recalled...
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 06:09:26 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-02-13 08:53:36 EST, smrm@coastalnet.com (The Richards)
writes:

<< Since Rover has adopted a Stalinistic authority over the MG name/logo
etc.,
 I think they should have to take the proprietary bad with the good.

I think Stalin once said "Loyalty is the afflection of dogs" or something
like that.

By the way, they gave me the same treatment about three years ago on my '79
Midget. They kept changing the location of the place to write to get the
belts, in the meantime they said they had discontinued honoring the recall.

A real tacky strategy. I'll bet some letters to the right government office
might break them from sucking eggs. I wonder where that would be?

R. Johnson - Dallas

'90 Maine Coon
'79 Midget
'76 Midget