Re: Names and all that sort of thing

To: npenney@concentric.net
Subject: Re: Names and all that sort of thing
From: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 12:54:40 -0500 (EST)

<< > I'm sure you would be relieved to learn that Chrysler was originally
>> going to call the Concorde (or was it the Cirrus?) a "300E", but decided
>> that the name would not garner much recognition.

> 300E? Never heard of it.  Is that like a 300z?  >

All us ol' time gearheads recognize the Chrysler 300 moniker as a 60's GAWD
AWFUL fast version of the normaly staid big Chrysler.

Yeah, the Yuppies and such probably wouldn't connect the two, and there sure
ain't no comparison between a 65  300 and a Concorde!!!

Rick