Am I in the right place?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Am I in the right place?
From: pwmay@shore.intercom.net (Philip W. May)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 11:40:57 -0500
Ladies & Gentlemen: I need some information. Last Tues., 2/18/97, I sent a
message into the list about the possibility of trailering an MG TC from
L.A. to Viginia with an enclosed U-Haul trailer.

I thought someone out there might have either some experience doing
something like this or a viewpoint on how it might be done- or a better
way, even. I've checked the mail a couple of times a day and after
sometimes getting 25-30 messages at a time, not one person even has even
offered an opinion. I've read lots of things about wheels, MG Badges, fuel
pumps and seat belts, Dauphines and dogs with steel balls, but nothing with
any advice or experience to lend me a hand.

Am I in the right place? I realize there were a lot more A and B type MGs
made and that you all obviously enjoy them, but neither myself or the man
who asked about assistance for working on a TF got any mail with
assistance. Is there a separate T-Type list that I should have contacted? I
feel as though I've horned in on a place where I shouldn't be.

I really do need some advice as I plan to get this TC from Calif. to Va.
and would appreciate some assistance. If I'm in the wrong place, please
tell me where to go. (Be nice!) Thanks. It's great to see a bunch of people
so involved in their cars. Phil May