RE: Let me rephrase that, please

To: <pwmay@shore.intercom.net>
Subject: RE: Let me rephrase that, please
From: <larry.g.unger@lmco.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 17:52:43 -0500
>>IF I do this with enclosed trailer, need to figure out some
>>way to keep car rigid and in place inside trailer.HOW?

Can't you use the same tie-downs that you would use on
an open trailer ... IOW, block the wheels and tie down the
front/rear axles .. this will keep the frame from moving
and let the suspension deal with the bumps in the road ...
only down side I can think of is your limited space cause
the body will move about a bit as the suspension moves.
I've never had much luck trying to tie own down in a manner
that will prevent the suspension from moving ... seems to
me that you are better off letting it work for you than trying
to work against it.

>>And need to know if anyone has done this.

Nope ... so that tells ya how about what my thoughts are worth ;^)

Safety Fast! ... larry.g.unger@lmco.com

'61 MGA 1600 MkII
Bob Allen Certified