Re: OEM luggage racks for sale?

To: "W. J. Richard Criswell" <damitdick@juno.com>
Subject: Re: OEM luggage racks for sale?
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 14:18:59 -0500
W. J. Richard Criswell wrote:

> Jason....
>
> I'm not sure that I have what you have in mind. But...I have an Original
> luggage rack which was fitted to 79 - 80 MGB-LE's and some other late
> model Rubber Bumper MGB's.
>
> It is Stainless Steel with 4 chrome feet each of which are which are
> screwed to the trunk with 2 sheet metal screws. This rack is complete and
> in very good to excellent used condition.
>
> Asking $125 including shipping and handling.

I didn't realize how many types there were!  What I'm looking for is, I
think, what you have.  It has flat, rectangular rails, approx. 1 1/2 in.
wide.  It also has a restraining bar in the back (another rail to keep
stuff from sliding off the rack).

If this is it, please let me know.  I'm getting a lot of responses,
here, so I'll contact you if I'm interested in purchacing it.