miscellaneous musings; only slight LBC content

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: miscellaneous musings; only slight LBC content
From: thomas_pokrefke@juno.com (Thomas J Pokrefke)
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 1997 21:24:35 EST
1.  went to see an old girl friend today.  boy, was I dumb to break up
with her.  she is beautiful.

2.  saw a triumph tr-7 for sale today.  for the paltry sum of $1500, i
could have drove it away.  I thought those had more than 4 cylinders.  I
looked at the engine and only counted 4 wires.  any definitive authority
out there?

3.  dad has returned home from the hospital.  his spirits are greatly
improved.

4.  i got the wheels the Geoff sent me cleaned up and painted.  i
carefully mounted them onto the rim, *carefully* put the innertube in,
aired it up, and watched as all he air leaked out.  i simply cannot put
an innertube in without puncturing it.  i drove to the tire shop and gave
them $15 to fix it.  i swore to never again waste my time trying to put
in my tubes.

i hope everyone is enjoying the spring weather.  keep your top down and
drive safe

Thomas James Pokrefke, III
1970 MGB
thomas_pokrefke@juno.com