Re: miscellaneous musings; only slight LBC content

To: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>,
Subject: Re: miscellaneous musings; only slight LBC content
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 20:23:53 -0500
> Like Click and Clack the Tappet brothers, I give relationship advice
along
> with advice on other things I know little about.  As a person who once
was
> married, I must warn you it isn't a good idea to make comments like this
> to one's spouse.

And I don't think the Click and Clack Bros are married either, one drives
an old Dodge and the other is just a little nutty, hey the WWW site is
http://www.cartalk.com, very funny.  I find the radio lame, because I am a
TV kid.  The WWW is the next best thing.

Hey anyone know someone named Donna, who drives a Camaro?

Regards,

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/mg.htm

Webmaster -- webking@bigfoot.com