Re: The Sacred Octagon/The Bulletin

To: Leckstein <bleckstein@monmouth.com>
Subject: Re: The Sacred Octagon/The Bulletin
From: Geoff Love <engconn@infi.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 1997 18:30:19 -0500
Leckstein wrote:

> >> I am sorry you took my private post to you public. >>>>SNIP>>>>
> >
> >Mike, once again I will offer a public apology for INADVERTENTLY
> >publicly replying to your private post. I am still a novice at this
> >computer thing, as is witnessed by the mess I make of dealing with stuff
> >which is not connected with the net.
> >
> >Geoff Love
> >
>  Your apology is accepted, and lets end this. Please no more comments from
> those on the  list on this subject, enough has been said. I think Geoff
> agrees.
>
> Mike

I believe that it is a mark of a civilised man who can both offer and
accept an apology in the spirit in which it is made, and, hopefully,
bear no grudge.  I forget who said, "I hate what you say, but I will
fight for your right to say it".  This may be pertinent to this
discussion.

I agree wholeheartedly with Mike.  It is closed.

Geoff Love.