Re: motivation

To: Thomas J Pokrefke <thomas_pokrefke@juno.com>
Subject: Re: motivation
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 16:20:34 +0000
Thomas J Pokrefke wrote:

> To those who are still snowed in, in the midst of rebuilding/repairing
> their LBC(s), and/or too busy to put the top down and go for a drive:

You're obviously on spring break and, from your own account, can't seem
to get laid despite having an LBC roadster. Thus, with all that idle
time on your hands, why don't you invest an hour or two and write a
thousand words of a "based on fact" adventure!

The Kansas City MG Car Club is the country's best LBC newsletter and I
betcha I could use my considerable pull to get your words in print.

Bob Allen, Membership Chairman, Kansas City MG Car Club
--
*** STANDARD DISCLAIMER
*** Please assume all lines end with smiley face emoticon :-)