Re: motivation

To: thomas_pokrefke@juno.com
Subject: Re: motivation
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 20:25:26 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-03-11 17:59:21 EST, Thomas James Pokrefke, III wrote:

<< If that passes for motiviation, you need read no further.  It appears
 that there is a great awakening of female hormones across South
 Mississippi.  I believe that it corresponds with the arrival of Spring.
 The afflicted females are attracted to British Sports Cars, but only if
 the top is down.  I have had countless honks, waves, and smiles from
 those of the opposite sex hoping to shed their winter clothes in favor of
 bikinis and short skirts. >>

OK, you've convinced me! Monday morning, I will head for Miami Beach in my
Tr**ph. I would take the MGBGT, but the top is so inconvenient to take down
and put back up. At my age, however, if the females are attracted, their
hormones are more than awakening; they are totally out of control!

See you in Miami!

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN